Applicable to Covid-19
Due to the Coronavirus – Covid 19, Wrågården, Friggeråker, Falköping
This information is valid until otherwise stated. Last updated June 1, 2020 at 7:00 pm.
Information that concerns you who are planning to visit us or who have booked your trip.
SUMMER SEASON 2020
As the safety of our guests and staff is very important to us, we continuously monitor developments to keep ourselves updated and adapt our routines to it. We follow directives and guidelines from the Public Health Authority and Swedish authorities.
We urge all who visit us, both guests and staff, to be careful to wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds. We have placed extra hand spirit for guests and staff. Every day we disinfect all our common areas and contact areas such as reception desk, lamp buttons, handles and tables.
ELK & BISON HOTEL
Staying at our Moose and Bison Hotel means that the accommodation includes cleaning. We clean all rooms and we disinfect all hard surfaces before every guest. This applies to headboards, chairs, desks and bathroom surfaces.
There are special routines at the breakfast basket, we follow in detail the advice of the public health authority.
ACTIVITIES – FAMILY FIGHT, Fotball golf
All of our activities are held outdoors and can be carried out safely from an infection prevention perspective.
KITCHEN AND RESTAURANTS
The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. In order to minimize the risk of spreading the new Corona virus, Wrågården Restaurang AB temporarily changes the food and drink routines.
- Of course, we follow the latest regulations of the Public Health Authority regarding ensuring that our guests can keep a distance between each other. This means that we have reduced the number of tables in our restaurants, both indoors and outdoors, to make it more airy! We have hand desinfection available in several places in the restaurant that are regularly used by our staff, and we encourage you as a guest to do the same.
- The important thing is that we are responsible in our operations and Wrågården has created routines to minimize the risk of spread of infection.
- In concrete terms, it means fewer exposed chairs around the tables. This applies to all serving; breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- We no longer have any buffet service.
- Our breakfast for our accommodation is packed.
- Of course, our extended routines for cleaning public spaces also include all areas of our restaurant.
Rebookings and cancellations
Our regular booking rules apply. Read them elsewhere on our website.
Follow us via Facebook and on our website for up-to-date information.
Welcome to Wrågården!